Nice free image editing online app for when u don’t need to load up Photoshop nor want to…
This video shows you the basics on how to use Pixlr, http://www.pixlr.com, a free online photo editor similar to photoshop or lightroom. I am not a professional and these are just my experiences as I also learn about photography, post processing and pixlr. Hopefully this helps you!
Below I have listed some useful links on post processing and pixlr.
1) http://goo.gl/tesqw4 Ten photo-editing tips from a pro.
2) http://goo.gl/bBzPHc 13 tips for taking incredible photos of your dog.
3) http://goo.gl/ckzNX5 In depth how to use the curves tool.
4) http://goo.gl/msoVPC Ten photoshop alternatives.
5) http://goo.gl/qMlFpo In depth tutorial all about pixlr.
6) http://goo.gl/Z0dnqJ How to add layer masks. (change the background without affecting the subject)
7) http://www.reddit.com Search for any post processing/pixlr questions you may have or just share your photos for some constructive criticism.