X-men always resonated with me. Breaking down all the reasons why. If you like this kinda stuff show some luv.. I’ll be uploading Journey to Freedom Part One sometime during the week. Hope you liked the trailer. Thank you so much for viewing. More content on the way..
Don’t I know about this firsthand….
Last year, researchers at Facebook showed executives an example of the kind of hate speech circulating on the social network: an actual post featuring an image of four female Democratic lawmakers, known collectively as “The Squad.”
The poster, whose name was scrubbed out for privacy, referred to the women, two of whom are Muslim, as “swami rag heads.” A comment from another person used even more vulgar language, referring to the four women of color as “black c—s,” according to internal company documents exclusively obtained by The Washington Post.
The judge is full of shit and looking for a way to get that fake crying bitch boy off…..
A lack of technical knowledge may have just influenced an important court case. The New York Times reports the defense for shooter Kyle Rittenhouse incorrectly claimed that an iPad’s pinch-to-zoom function could modify footage of the incident, “creating what it thinks is there, not what necessarily is there.” That sparked a debate between lawyers and Judge Schroeder, who maintained the burden was on the prosecution to show the imagery remained in its “virginal state,” not on the defense to prove manipulation.
How the ofays stole land from our ancestors to gain wealth…..
SHENANDOAH COUNTY, Va. (WHSV/Gray News) — Five people have been arrested in Shenandoah County in connection to an ongoing case surrounding a black pastor who was allegedly assaulted by a group of people, drew a weapon to protect himself and ended up being the one arrested, WHSV reported.
According to an announcement from Shenandoah County Sheriff Timothy Carter on Friday afternoon, the charge of brandishing a firearm against Pastor Leon McCray, of Lighthouse Church & Marketplace Ministries International in Woodstock, was dropped earlier this week.Continue reading
- Enrique Tarrio is serving as the Florida state director of a political support group Latinos for Trump, DailyMail.com can reveal
- A spokesman for the Trump campaign told DailyMail.com that neither Tarrio nor his ‘Latinos for Trump’ are affiliated with the president’s official ‘Latinos for Trump Coalition’
- Tarrio is the national chairman of the Proud Boys, the ‘white supremacist’ group who Donald Trump told to ‘stand back and stand by’ at Tuesday’s debate
- DailyMail.com can reveal that Tarrio, ran for congress as a Republican earlier this year
- Tarrio, 36, has been pictured with Trump confidant Roger Stone who is a Proud Boys member, the president’s son Don Jr, and GOP Senator Ted Cruz
- Cruz co-sponsored a Senate resolution based on a petition written by Tarrio to designate the left wing group Antifa as a ‘domestic terrorist organization’
- Tarrio posted a selfie of him and Donald Trump Jr. online with the caption: ‘Blurry but at least we spoke about the rampant censorship of conservatives’.
- Tarrio is a Cuban American from Miami who was promoted from president of his city’s Proud Boys chapter to become the group’s national chairman in 2018
Is anyone surprised?!?!
In 2017, Trump famously described participants in a white supremacist march as “very fine people.” Now, as the 2020 presidential campaign barrels toward its conclusion, the Trump campaign is accepting thousands in donations from a notorious neo-Nazi leader and other racist extremists.Continue reading
As well they should, we can’t depend on LE to protect our communities…..
This country was built on systematic racism. That system ensures the likelihood of white genetic and economic survival at the expense of black people, black communities, and black civilizations. Continue reading
Even Brits were less racist (if possible) than good ol AmeriKKKans….
Black American GIs billeted in the UK during WWII found warm welcome from British families, in contrast to vicious racist abuse meted out by their fellow countrymen Continue reading
Folks, especially here in Texas, need to stop sleeping on these ofays and keep them sticks on deck…. cuz when shit is even, they have historically proven to be cowards…
A 69-year-old man in Houston, Texas, was recently charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after he allegedly shot at two teens after confronting them over a Black Lives Matter shirt, according to ABC 13 Eyewitness News. Continue reading