The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office is investigating a deputy accused of holding a Black woman by her hair and slamming her head repeatedly into the pavement with such force that a witness to the Sept. 20 incident said it ripped several of Shantel Arnold’s braids from her scalp. A 14-second video captured the incident in the New Orleans suburb where, for decades, Black residents have accused the Sheriff’s Office of targeting them.Continue reading
The whole premise of this incident makes my blood boil! They always pick on folks they know won’t fight back….. bottom feeders
Sheneen McClain cried reading an independent investigative report Monday that said Colorado police officers involved her son’s death did not have the legal basis to stop, frisk or restrain Elijah McClain.
“It was overwhelming knowing my son was innocent the entire time and just waiting on the facts and proof of it,” Sheneen McClain told CNN. “My son’s name is cleared now. He’s no longer labeled a suspect. He is actually a victim.”Continue reading
SHENANDOAH COUNTY, Va. (WHSV/Gray News) — Five people have been arrested in Shenandoah County in connection to an ongoing case surrounding a black pastor who was allegedly assaulted by a group of people, drew a weapon to protect himself and ended up being the one arrested, WHSV reported.
According to an announcement from Shenandoah County Sheriff Timothy Carter on Friday afternoon, the charge of brandishing a firearm against Pastor Leon McCray, of Lighthouse Church & Marketplace Ministries International in Woodstock, was dropped earlier this week.Continue reading
Brittany Chrishawn Williams, who was brutalized after police trespassed on her property in Jacksonville, Florida, releases bodycam footage that exposes the lies of the officers.
There is no justice it’s just us…
An 18-year-old Mississippi teen faces the prospect of spending the rest of his life behind bars after killing his neighbor.
But an attorney for DeShawm Douglas said the teen for months faced threats from his neighbor, 54-year-old Christopher Miln, and even filed assault charges against the man.
That case was not prosecuted, but Miln was ordered to stay away from Douglas, according to a statement from Scott Gilbert, the teen’s lawyer. Gilbert claims Douglas acted in self-defense when he took deadly action, citing a cellphone video that showed the two men scuffling outside of Douglas’ home moments before the fatal shooting.
I see a lot of interesting info about the BLA and I thought I would share this…
After the social upheavals of the 1960s failed to trigger the vast systemic changes many protesters sought, the early 1970s saw a number of militant groups form secoret underground cells that pledged to use violence in an attempt to fight for civil rights, end the Vietnam War and, in the minds of the hard core, trigger a violent revolution in the streets of America.
While groups like the Weather Underground, the Black Liberation Army and the Symbionese Liberation Army were vehemently anti-war, their core motivation was rallying the black community toward open revolt. It was a time when police brutality was rampant—far worse than today, by most measures—and white police officers rarely were prosecuted when they killed black civilians. The underground groups of the ‘70s thus made police their first and most frequent targets. The Weather Underground did so with bombs, until one went off accidentally, killing three of its members, leading the group to disavow murderous violence.Continue reading
- Enrique Tarrio is serving as the Florida state director of a political support group Latinos for Trump, DailyMail.com can reveal
- A spokesman for the Trump campaign told DailyMail.com that neither Tarrio nor his ‘Latinos for Trump’ are affiliated with the president’s official ‘Latinos for Trump Coalition’
- Tarrio is the national chairman of the Proud Boys, the ‘white supremacist’ group who Donald Trump told to ‘stand back and stand by’ at Tuesday’s debate
- DailyMail.com can reveal that Tarrio, ran for congress as a Republican earlier this year
- Tarrio, 36, has been pictured with Trump confidant Roger Stone who is a Proud Boys member, the president’s son Don Jr, and GOP Senator Ted Cruz
- Cruz co-sponsored a Senate resolution based on a petition written by Tarrio to designate the left wing group Antifa as a ‘domestic terrorist organization’
- Tarrio posted a selfie of him and Donald Trump Jr. online with the caption: ‘Blurry but at least we spoke about the rampant censorship of conservatives’.
- Tarrio is a Cuban American from Miami who was promoted from president of his city’s Proud Boys chapter to become the group’s national chairman in 2018
who knew LE was complicit in the actions of right-wing violence /sarcasm
*An Oregon sheriff’s deputy was placed on administrative leave Saturday after he was caught on video advising local militia members how to get away with using lethal force while protecting the area from “Antifa,” whom he blamed for the wildfires currently ravaging the state.Continue reading
As well they should, we can’t depend on LE to protect our communities…..
This country was built on systematic racism. That system ensures the likelihood of white genetic and economic survival at the expense of black people, black communities, and black civilizations. Continue reading